The Club Plus headgear by Canterbury of New Zealand is a mid-range head and ear protection for rugby players of all skill levels.
- Black headgear w/ gray accents
- Interlock padding arrangement offers complete coverage
- Closed cell foam padding
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Antimicrobial treated foam and nylon/elastane blend outer shell
- Hook-and-loop (Velcro) adjustable chin strap
- Back laces for final fitting adjustment
LONG TERM CARE - The Club Plus headgear can be washed in a machine; gentle cycle. But, for longer use we strongly recommend hand-washing the headgear and hang to dry (it dries very quickly).
MEASURING for SIZE - With a flexible tape measure (tailor's tape, for example) or piece of string, find the circumference of the head across the forehead, over the ears and around to the back of the head. Use the physical measurement to select size. For additional support, please contact our Customer Service for assistance.