Versatile 3-in-1 jacket for the Potomac Society of Rugby Referees. Available in men's and women's cut.
- Black jacket with dark gray and red accents
- Wind and water-resistant outer shell
- Outer shell has zip-off hood w/ adjustable drawcords
- Exterior storm flap w/ snap closure
- Multiple zippered pockets
- Cuffs w/ adjustable Velcro closure
- Embroidered full PRR logo on outer shell
- Red quilted zip-in liner jacket
- High loft fleece-lined inner jacket to keep you warm
- PRR crest embroidered on inner liner
- Both pieces can be worn alone or together as the elements dictate
- Add optional embroidered name (red) to the sleeve of the outer shell for $5
SIZING NOTE - Jacket runs a little on the smaller side due to the layering. We strongly recommend bumping up a size if on the upper end of the size range (see chart below).
AVAILABILITY - Jacket is produced AFTER your order is received. Please allow approximately 2 WEEKS for this item to ship.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product: Warm and waterproof ("field- (or pitch-) tested" for both characteristics). Could use lanyards around the bottom of the liner to keep cold drafts out and an inner pocket in the outer shell that is accessible w/out having to unzip the liner fully, but those are gilding the rose. Sizing is a bit weird: Buy it 1 to 2 sizes larger than you normally would.
I like the jackets - overall it works well but a couple of items you should be aware of:
1) the little sewn in clasps that hold the inner jacket inside the outer broke immediately with the first wearing. Now the sleeves come out on every wearing - but I am still wearing it....
2) I'm not a large large, but this runs pretty small - It makes me look pretty buff, but I like a bit more space in an OUTER jacket. I don't think it should fit like a sweater.
Very comfortable and well made. Inner lining zips out and serves as a red, lightweight jacket. Outer lining looks rain resistant (I haven't tested it yet, but when combined with the inner lining, it was a very good cold weather jacket. It is very easy to disassemble and reassemble.