The only essential piece of protective gear you need for rugby. Boil-n-bite, premium moldable mouthguard from Canterbury of New Zealand.
- Red/white mouthguard
- Adult-sized, low-profile, unisex mouthguard
- Dental latex material
- Boil-and-Bite fitting
- Dual-density construction
- Outer shock-absorbing layer for protection
- Softer inner layer for optimal fit
- Jaw positioning blocks at the molars for enhanced jaw protection and improved breathing
- Front V-channel for more comfortable breathing
- Includes clear plastic storage case
MOUTHGUARD BASICS - Please note that NO mouthguard can completely eliminate damage to teeth or concussions. There are SOME concussions that can result from the collision of the rear teeth and the resulting shock wave to the brain. Make sure the mouthguard extends to the back teeth to buffer the potential collision between back teeth (ie don't cut the mouthguard short).
MOLDING ADVICE - First, please take care when working with hot mouthguard; they can, of course, scald. Follow manufacturer directions on the package, but for an ideal fit we recommend forming the mouthguard two or three times instead of once. Also, suck on the mouthguard when it's in the mouth to form the material around teeth AND gums. Molding it multiple times improves the fit and you should be able to talk relatively clearly with the mouthguard in.
AVAILABILITY - In stock. Usually ships within 1 to 2 business days OR with the bulk of your order if ordering custom-made items.