Canterbury of New Zealand Stampede 2.0 SG rugby boot is designed for the forwards, but used by all rugby players.
- Comfortable fit (wider the entire length versus the CCC Phoenix cleats)
- Hybrid stud pattern
- Eight 18mm screw-in aluminum studs w/ three molded studs
- Synthetic upper w/ cushioned collar
- Wide forefoot shaping w/ reinforced toe box
- 8mm heel rise to reduce lower limb strain
- Reinforced Traction 8 soleplate w/ optimal stud position
- Internal TPU counter
- Includes cleat wrench
SIZING NOTE - The CCC Stampede 2.0 SG boots are a wider cut (as compared to the CCC Phoenix) throughout the length of the boot. There will be some expansion of the material (predominantly in the width) over time. The size offerings above are the as-marked sizes on the packaging and cleats. We have found that about 70% of players will wear a 1/2 size down from their regular sneaker size (of course, some sneaker brands are cut small).